Thursday, January 11, 2007

An Update

Benton is missing...strictly in the photographic sense. You see, I updated to the "new and Improved" blogger, and have managed to lose the ability to post pictures--as far as I can figure. Hopefully someone out there can help me figure it out before I throw the computer out a second story window. Meanwhile, keep checking back. Benny will turn up one way or another.
In other news, we have commenced potty training. So far, no luck--but no messes either. Benton likes sitting on the potty like a "big kid," but I think he has ulterior motives. All he has to do is sit there, and his mommy reads him stories and sings him songs. Also he gets to wear those cool pull-ups instead of baby diapers. I got him some Finding Nemo underpants for when the process succeeds. I'm being way too optimistic, I know.
I butchered Benton's hair this morning. He got to the point he could no longer see through his bangs, so I chased after him with a pair of scissors. The results were not surprising considering the combination of bad scissors, a squirming two year old, and a mom who can't even cut paper in a straight line. Thank goodness his hair grows fast...

5 comments:

2 Little Girlies said...

Andrea, how are we supposed to pick fun at the bad hair cut if we cant see it, you must get this problem fixed... soon. Good for Benton, he is cute enough that no matter what his hair looks like, he is still 100% addorable. Takes after his aunt... I mean dad's side of the family.

Jenni said...

yeah, well, you know, you were cut off from "tearing" paper at one point. But look at you now. You can tear with the pro's!!

Unknown said...

I am sorry Benton. But we all know true beauty comes from within.

The Brothers said...

Aaah. Same blogging problem I had, I see. Last Friday I was sitting here DETERMINED to post my pics. Took me 4 hours. Uuuur!
So, you gotta use the "B" botton at the very top, left-hand corner of the blog itself(no more Hello, appearantly). You have to have a Google account set up, then log in and post from your dashboard. I think the tab says, "Posts". You write your speel, then click a tiny botton on the toolbar that will say something like, "add an image". Then it will give you the choice to pull your photo from explorer or picassa. Good luck. It's a pain.

Marci said...

You know after reading of your frustrations and then the how to's in your comments...I think I'll stick with the old blogger, unless you can give me a really good reason not to!! Never had any patience with cutting hair myself. I admire your attempt Andrea! Scrapbookings one thing, moving targets a whole other ball game! Aunt Marci