Thursday, December 28, 2006

Last Minute Gifts

While goofing around on the internet today, I found the greatest thing. A 2006 gift catalog for Samaritan's Purse (a relief/mission organization founed by Franklin Graham. You can "purchase" everything from 12 baby chicks that grow up to lay hundreds of eggs ($10) to sewing machines for vocational training to plane tickets to get a sick child the medical treatment he/she needs. If you're looking for a creative way to get in that last tax deduction of the year, check it out. https://www.samaritanspurse.org/Giving_CCat.asp# At least take a look and keep it in mind for next year.

3 comments:

Jessi Reber said...

I love Samaritan's Purse, thanks for letting us know about this!

Anonymous said...

That tree is beautiful.

2 Little Girlies said...

I know that your real busy and all but when are we going to get more pic's... it's been just about 2 weeks!