Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Remembering Sunny days Gone By


It looks as though Picasa is working again. Yay! But since all my current pictures are on the other computer, you'll just have to hang in there a little while longer. This is a leftover from Ben's 2 year photo shoot--ever the diplomat, this one.Paul had yesturday off, and we enjoyed our snow day. We went for a nice long walk in the snow, had yummy soup for dinner, and last night, we watched Cars. Benton loved the movie. His favorites were Mack (a Mack truck, in case there was any doubt) and the "Green WaggonBus" (A green VW "The sixties were not kind to you, man").
P.S. The Attic has been updated. Shocking news indeed.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Sherri said...

As you can see by no comments after 2 days we sometimes forget to check your blog. It is so nice to see Ben's smiling face again. I knew he would love cars. We rented it at the beach I guess Tuesday nite after you left. I think we all enjoyed it even tho Katie was the youngest there