Merry Christmas! Sounds like you guys have a great tradition going there! We love the beach! Maybe we'll have to do something like that in the future!...and you say two little boys?...I'm apparently not caught up with the growing family!
That's our cousin expecting the other baby boy -- we wouldn't want to start any rumors. :) The babies will be about 1 month apart and 2nd cousins. I am quite content to watch everyone's growing families. :)
Hi Andrea, You said to leave comments on your blog when I read it! I had such a fun time catching up with you guys over the holidays! I almost jumped to the conclusion that Allison was having another boy in this blog...=) Penny
4 comments:
Merry Christmas! Sounds like you guys have a great tradition going there! We love the beach! Maybe we'll have to do something like that in the future!...and you say two little boys?...I'm apparently not caught up with the growing family!
That's our cousin expecting the other baby boy -- we wouldn't want to start any rumors. :) The babies will be about 1 month apart and 2nd cousins.
I am quite content to watch everyone's growing families. :)
Thanks for the clarification! Maybe we can all catch up in person sometime this year with the Friesens!
Hi Andrea,
You said to leave comments on your blog when I read it! I had such a fun time catching up with you guys over the holidays! I almost jumped to the conclusion that Allison was having another boy in this blog...=)
Penny
Post a Comment