Thursday, March 22, 2007

The Punster



My parents came down for a quick visit on Saturday. Benton played outside while Paul did some work on cabinet doors and Dad supervised. Mom and I were in the kitchen waiting for the pizza to cook, when Benton came bounding into the house followed by my father, beaming. Positively beaming. In his hand, Benton clutched two triangular pieces of wood. "What do you have?" I asked him. He held them out to me. "Pizza wood!" He exclaimed. We interrogated my dad thoroughly and determined there was no coaching involved. It seems our Benton is a natural in the pun department. His grandfather is very very proud.
Note: There's a new post on Did I Just Say That?

4 comments:

Aly sun said...

What a legancy! I'm so proud.

Cathy said...

Too funny!

Sherri said...

That boy is amazing. I still wonder if it was an accident or if he was really being Punny already!

Marci said...

Of course he was being "Punny"! It's in his blood! Good job Benton! Great Aunt Marci