Saturday, September 09, 2006

Our State Fair is a great State Fair...


...it's the best State Fair in the state. (I like to kick of fair season by watching the Rogers and Hamerstein classic before I go. Oddly, the Oregon State Fair has never even come close to being similar to the movie). Oh well. We had a great time this year anyway, and as usual, Benton stole the show. He just loved the animals. Well, some of them. Llamas with fancy haircuts: yes. (Favorite new word: Alpaca). Cows, no. Pigs of all shapes and sizes: yay! Chickens: not a chance. Goats: oh yeah. (Second favorite new word: Pigmy).
 Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Gosh benton I can't even say some of those words. It was fun having you come over. By the way. Tell your Mom we have your sippy cup.

Aly sun said...

If I can work through my cow issues, so can you Benny. Come over some time and we will start the farm therapy.

Jessi Reber said...

Ahh, so memories from the Oregon State Fair :) Did you show Ben our tree? How's it doing anyway? Wow, it'd be 13 years old now...hmmm..