Friday, September 22, 2006

Big Brother in Training

It's true. My Training has commenced. I have until April to get this figured out. When I see my baby friends Vance and Christian crawling around, I follow them and say "hold it!" I get to hold them sometimes and pat them really nice. I think it will be OK. Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Christian says, "I know you are going to be a great big brother. I hope you have a little bro so I have someone to play with."

Sherri said...

You are going to be a great big brother, but wouldn't a little sister be fun!!!

The Brothers said...

HERE'S THE POST I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR!!! YAAAAY! Seriously, guys - 2 is so much fun! You're gonna LOVE it!! YAAAAAY! :)

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! Jennifer Hall(Crace) :)

rae ann said...

aww! congrats! get ready... it's a wild ride!