Saturday, May 20, 2006

Ridin' Along in my Automobile

My daddy's friend Scott graduated from Willamette University last weekend. We went to his house for a party, and he let me play around in his car.
Grandpa Tom, I forgot to ask what I was driving. I got "red!" and "car!" Which are important, but details are important too. I'll bet you can figure it out though. Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Tawny said...

He is absolutely adorable! I love the look on his face when he is inside the car. You can practically hear him go "Vroom!"

Jessi Reber said...

Boy after your Grandpa Tom's heart..way to go Ben!

Sherri said...

Ben you have good taste buicks are good cars and you look great in it to

Marci said...

Yeah Ben, you fit right in this family if you love cars! Nice choice by the way. Some of us are partial to Buicks! Even if they happen to be an old Buick Estate wagon! Great Uncle Dennis.