It looks like it was a gorgeous day! What part of the coast were you at?
I'd say that's the shortest river in the world behind you... D River. Am I right?
hey, look! it's the mama! not often we see her on here! :)
Ahh, the shortest river the world :) Looks like fun! I miss the Oregon coast, I hope you enjoyed it for me Ben!!p.s. And I'll ask you...what's with the "handicapped" symbol by the word verification???
Post a Comment
4 comments:
It looks like it was a gorgeous day! What part of the coast were you at?
I'd say that's the shortest river in the world behind you... D River. Am I right?
hey, look! it's the mama! not often we see her on here! :)
Ahh, the shortest river the world :) Looks like fun! I miss the Oregon coast, I hope you enjoyed it for me Ben!!
p.s. And I'll ask you...what's with the "handicapped" symbol by the word verification???
Post a Comment