Well, I'm 14 months old now and battling my 4,532nd cold. Usually I'm pretty happy, but I'm just coming off a weeklong bowel struggle as well, so I'm pooped. In the last two months, I have a added a few new words to my vocabulary. I say "mama," "up," "no," "thank you," "what's that?" and "who's that?" (these sound more like "wuzza?" and "hooza?", but I'm getting better at enunciating). I've been learning how to give kisses which is great fun. I tease Mommy and Daddy all the time. I'll pretend I'm gonna give a kiss, then turn away at the last second. It's so funny!! I'm walking really good now, and getting into all sorts of things I'm not supposed to. Mom thought she'd be smart and wait to decorate the tree until she had me trained not to play with it. Well, I showed her! I pretended I wasn't the least bit interested, so she gave up and decorated. Now I sneek around and try to play with the pretty things on it when she's not looking. Or I'll walk up, point to one light and say "wuzza?" over and over until it drives her crazy. I can't wait until she puts boxes under the tree! I will have so much fun! Well, that's about it for now. I'm off to take a nap. Stay tuned for a very special Twelve days of Christmas, comming soon! 



3 comments:
Sweetheart you look like you feel lousy, maybe you just need some Grandma love. Make sure you take a nice long nap and drink all your juice!
Thanks for the wuzza's and whooza's of what's going on in Ben-World. Love ya bud!
You look a bit deflated, buddy! We hope you're feeling better for Christmas!
Post a Comment