skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
The Paul and Andee Show: Starring Benton
Friday, December 30, 2005
Kacie modeling her fancy new slippers.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
►
2007
(30)
►
April
(5)
►
March
(10)
►
February
(5)
►
January
(10)
►
2006
(135)
►
December
(16)
►
November
(13)
►
October
(6)
►
September
(10)
►
August
(8)
►
July
(9)
►
June
(10)
►
May
(12)
►
April
(7)
►
March
(8)
►
February
(17)
►
January
(19)
▼
2005
(264)
▼
December
(30)
Christmas eve was at our house with Grandma and Gr...
Opening presents was alright, but mostly, I liked ...
Emma sure had the gift opening thing figured out t...
I got a little carried away with the wrappings.
This is the new hat my daddy gave to me. I get lot...
Christmas day, our house was full of Lundes...
And my room was full of cousins!
Kacie modeling her fancy new slippers.
All this celebrating has me completely worn out!
Here's me and Em in our famous Christmas photo. We...
On the tweth day of Christmas,
On the eleventh day of Christmas,
Sneak Peek
On the tenth day of Christmas,
On the ninth day of Christmas,
On the eighth day of Christmas,
On the seventh day of Christmas,
On the sixth day of Christmas,
On the fifth day of Christmas,
I inturupt the 12 days of Benton for this special ...
I'm not quite sure what to think of him. I'm used ...
Here he is with Maura, his Mommy. His big brother ...
On the fourth day of Christmas,
On the third day of Christmas,
On the second day of Christmas,
Benton's 12 Days of Christmas
Mmmmm. Peanut butter! I love it!
This is my favorite ornament.
This is our Christmas tree. It is very sparkly and...
Well, I'm 14 months old now and battling my 4,532n...
►
November
(22)
►
October
(34)
►
September
(24)
►
August
(22)
►
July
(30)
►
June
(52)
►
May
(35)
►
April
(15)
Nathaniel is coming!
Favorites
Emmaleigh
Kacie and Jewels
Drew and Jessi
Andrew
Soren
Nika and Christian
Solomon and Malachi
Lucy
Jenni
The Brown Family
The Attic
Did I Just Say That?
Phil's Travelogue
shop creative memories
design you own t-shirt
get some culture
talk about food
No comments:
Post a Comment