skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
The Paul and Andee Show: Starring Benton
Wednesday, November 30, 2005
"Hey! Come back! I was talkin' to you!"
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
►
2007
(30)
►
April
(5)
►
March
(10)
►
February
(5)
►
January
(10)
►
2006
(135)
►
December
(16)
►
November
(13)
►
October
(6)
►
September
(10)
►
August
(8)
►
July
(9)
►
June
(10)
►
May
(12)
►
April
(7)
►
March
(8)
►
February
(17)
►
January
(19)
▼
2005
(264)
►
December
(30)
▼
November
(22)
"Today I am sporting the latest in denim fashons. ...
"Well, hello there, little lady. You find me and m...
"Hey! Come back! I was talkin' to you!"
Dad and I trekked into the woods to cut down a mig...
Tomorrow's picture day! Won't I be handsome?!
"But Mom, the Pirate was being bad. He had to walk...
Good morning! This is what I do while Mommy works ...
I am very distracting!
Sorry these pictures are such a blur...
I just love movin'!
Here is Emma at her birthday part Friday night. It...
I visited with My Great-Grammy and Great-Grandad l...
Oh, hello there! I was just sitting here having a ...
I took my first few hesitant steps, this month. I'...
Soren and I got into a little trouble with the toi...
It's always fun hangin' with Emma. She turns one t...
The boys and I hung out some. This is Gavin, me, a...
I really enjoyed harvest time at Bauman farms. I a...
And dressed as my alter ego, I went out begging fo...
Look at this great show, coming soon to Portland. ...
Captain's Log Star date October 4, 2005. "My new c...
I tried my first apple the other day. Let me tell ...
►
October
(34)
►
September
(24)
►
August
(22)
►
July
(30)
►
June
(52)
►
May
(35)
►
April
(15)
Nathaniel is coming!
Favorites
Emmaleigh
Kacie and Jewels
Drew and Jessi
Andrew
Soren
Nika and Christian
Solomon and Malachi
Lucy
Jenni
The Brown Family
The Attic
Did I Just Say That?
Phil's Travelogue
shop creative memories
design you own t-shirt
get some culture
talk about food
No comments:
Post a Comment