Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Dad and I trekked into the woods to cut down a mighty tree yesturday. We men are hunter/gatherers, you know. So far, I have a healthy respect for the tree and have not tried to climb it. I think I will wait until Mommy puts up all the pretties before I try that. Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Aly sun said...

It sounds like a believable story... but I don't know if the Lunde tree has ever seen a forest?

Sherri said...

Cool coat Ben! or should I say nice warm coat for trking through the snow...

Jenni said...

I'd have to agree with Al...I can't quite smell the pine on that tree.

The Brothers said...

We'll just call you the Lumberjack Lundes!

Andee said...

Scandelous! I'm sure there are pleanty of perfectly legitimate pine forests in Bangladesh. It's simply an imported tree, that's all.

Jessi Reber said...

I'm glad I wasn't the only one who caught the misleading forest note! Imported, honestly! :) But I do love Ben's coat and hat! Too cute! Oh, and Paul's are nice too :)