skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
The Paul and Andee Show: Starring Benton
Saturday, July 02, 2005
Did you know they sqirt ink? Amazing! (What is ink, Anyway?)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
►
2007
(30)
►
April
(5)
►
March
(10)
►
February
(5)
►
January
(10)
►
2006
(135)
►
December
(16)
►
November
(13)
►
October
(6)
►
September
(10)
►
August
(8)
►
July
(9)
►
June
(10)
►
May
(12)
►
April
(7)
►
March
(8)
►
February
(17)
►
January
(19)
▼
2005
(264)
►
December
(30)
►
November
(22)
►
October
(34)
►
September
(24)
►
August
(22)
▼
July
(30)
Mommy got this ball for my friend Malachi's birthd...
On Saurday, we went to Mommy and Daddy's friend Be...
Check out that cake. That's a castle on the top, a...
I asked Daddy if I could have some wedding cake. H...
Mommy and I helped out at Space Mission Bible camp...
...Games (that's my cousin Joscelyn. She is very f...
...Puppet shows...
...More games...
...Behind the scenes action...
It was a very fun week.
Today I met a bird named Dixie. She was pretty coo...
Mommy's been playing with pictures today.
My saucer needed a little "tweeking," so I crawle...
Mommy says I have strange sleeping habits.
I see the crib as more of a suggestion than a rule.
After spending most of my life crying to get someo...
These arms keep getting stuck under me though.
Enjoying a quiet moment. (Actually, I am plotting ...
So there I was, trying my very hardest to get thos...
Fun with Burp Rags
Do Rag. (This comes in handy when I sneak along on...
Toga. (I really feel as though I could run an empi...
Super Hero. (They call me Juicy Boy).
Bandit. (And now, I am off to see if I can hep Emm...
Mommy says this is what a ham is.
Nine Months Old
Happy 4th of July!!!!
Daddy told me a great story about an Octopus named...
Did you know they sqirt ink? Amazing! (What is ink...
Mommy thought she needed a new picture of me to ta...
►
June
(52)
►
May
(35)
►
April
(15)
Nathaniel is coming!
Favorites
Emmaleigh
Kacie and Jewels
Drew and Jessi
Andrew
Soren
Nika and Christian
Solomon and Malachi
Lucy
Jenni
The Brown Family
The Attic
Did I Just Say That?
Phil's Travelogue
shop creative memories
design you own t-shirt
get some culture
talk about food
No comments:
Post a Comment