He is so stinckin' cute!! Hey, Andee, only 8 more days! Yay! Just think, by the time the milk in your fridge expires, you'll have your beautiful new baby!
Charming, handsome and mischievious...see you soon!(by the way your word verification gets more annoying all the time this is my third try 7 letters! maybe I'm dyslexic)
That's right. My countdown still says six days. maybe it doesn't count the day of? I don't know. I got it off the internet, so it must be right...
Post a Comment
3 comments:
He is so stinckin' cute!! Hey, Andee, only 8 more days! Yay!
Just think, by the time the milk in your fridge expires, you'll have your beautiful new baby!
Charming, handsome and mischievious...see you soon!
(by the way your word verification gets more annoying all the time this is my third try 7 letters! maybe I'm dyslexic)
That's right. My countdown still says six days. maybe it doesn't count the day of? I don't know. I got it off the internet, so it must be right...
Post a Comment