Thursday, February 08, 2007

Good Morning

Just a picture of the happiest toddler on the block--as long as things are going his way. He's in the most delightful argumentative phase right now. Do you want some crayons? No. I want a pencil. Ok here's a pencil. I want a crayon! It is just a phase, right? Please tell me it's just a phase!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

The Brothers said...

It's just a phase. If only for the reason that you'll soon have no time to argue with his mind-changing. It'll be, "Sorry sweetie, you're stuck with your first choice - the baby's crying..." He'll learn to ask for what he really wants when he figures out he's stuck with it!

The Brothers said...

Hey! Andee! Did you see?!? Did you see our news?!? Ooooo - go look!!
Seems that my children will soon be stuck with their first choice, as well. Maybe Benton, Sol and Kai can commiserate...

Marci said...

Benton, you are so cute in this picture, but maybe your mother better not tell you I said so because it might go to your head. Great Aunt Marci