Friday, October 06, 2006

Birthday Picture Survey

The results of my Photo shoot:
Let me know which one you like best and I'll get you one for your fridge! (Doesn't Aunt Snook do good work? Check out more at www.paradisephotography.blogspot.com)

 Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

Sherri said...

Gallery quality! They are all so good Grandpa says one of each, my favorites are #2 and #4.

Aly sun said...

Aunt Snook says it is always nice to have a cutie for a model. My favorite is the standing one, but I suppose I can make my own copy. :)

Anonymous said...

Grammy also likes the one by the tree,however the last one with the angelic expression is great, too.

Jenni said...

Aunt Nenny would LOVE a copy of 2 and 4!!

Marci said...

You mean I can only pick one?!!! They're all good. I can only narrow it down to 2 & 4. I just realized Jenni said the same. So if she can have 2 so can I!! Great Aunt Marci

Jessi Reber said...

Definately #2, and when Ben's 18 and posing for senior pictures you should do the same pose...what a fun comparison that would be!

Cathy said...

It's #2 and #4 for me too. Cuteness!!!