Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Dude!

I'm 18 months old today, and I celebrated by doing a little surfing. Just kidding. This is actually posed, if you can believe it. I know this is a sweet picture, but Mommy didn't choose it. I guess you'll have to stay tuned to see that one. (Sorry the picture quality is so bad. You get what you pay for...). Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Jenni said...

Dude! You're adorable!!

Sherri said...

Happy 1 1/2! I'm sure you'll love surfing- in warm water of course!

Dan & Hillary and little Russell said...

You should come to California and try out your baby board! Russell would love to hang out with a little dude like himself;-)

Aly sun said...

Where is your life-vest? Life-guard, Auntie Snook is very worried you are not being safe in the water!

Andee said...

Thanks for you concern, Aunt Snook. I'm more worried about the sharks though. Mommy says sharks eat babies!