Is this "Rockin' Round the Clock Tonight"? Just hopefully not clear till broad daylight! Still waiting for you to pick which picture you like the best of Benton & Emma with the gumball machine. I could email it to you. Or if you're like Alysun and can't decide, I could email all of them to you!
I just realized you probably don't know what I'm talking about if you don't check our blog. Since you don't have a link, you can get to it through Jessi's, Alysun's, or Jenni's. Love to hear from you! Aunt Marci.
2 comments:
Is this "Rockin' Round the Clock Tonight"? Just hopefully not clear till broad daylight! Still waiting for you to pick which picture you like the best of Benton & Emma with the gumball machine. I could email it to you. Or if you're like Alysun and can't decide, I could email all of them to you!
I just realized you probably don't know what I'm talking about if you don't check our blog. Since you don't have a link, you can get to it through Jessi's, Alysun's, or Jenni's. Love to hear from you! Aunt Marci.
Post a Comment