Amazing isn't it! Ben's hair looks a little redder in this picture but in reality I'd swear it is identical in color, maybe the eye color is just a trick of the lighting too - you would never know there were almost 26 years separating those photos.
Oh my goodness!
Oh! Tiny little Andee! Wow! How cool is that?
Taking a closer look, I just realized you even had the lop-sided curls too!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Amazing isn't it! Ben's hair looks a little redder in this picture but in reality I'd swear it is identical in color, maybe the eye color is just a trick of the lighting too - you would never know there were almost 26 years separating those photos.
Oh my goodness!
Oh! Tiny little Andee! Wow! How cool is that?
Taking a closer look, I just realized you even had the lop-sided curls too!
Post a Comment