skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
The Paul and Andee Show: Starring Benton
Monday, January 23, 2006
Daddy says, "Safety first when you're playing with power tools!"
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
►
2007
(30)
►
April
(5)
►
March
(10)
►
February
(5)
►
January
(10)
▼
2006
(135)
►
December
(16)
►
November
(13)
►
October
(6)
►
September
(10)
►
August
(8)
►
July
(9)
►
June
(10)
►
May
(12)
►
April
(7)
►
March
(8)
►
February
(17)
▼
January
(19)
Weeeeeeee!!!
I took some flying lessons this weekend from Daddy...
Silly Mommy didn't get much of a picture of the fi...
Yesturday, I got my very first haircut. My great-G...
A curious process, this hair cutting adventure.
I had to hold very still...
Just sitting here in the tub enjoying my new bath ...
Sorry I haven't been around much lately. I've been...
It needs some help, eh? We're still a few days awa...
Daddy says, "Safety first when you're playing with...
Hey look! I have eyes on the top of my head!
"Yiyi doh" (Here you go, according to Benton's New...
Where's Benton?
Here I am!
Morning Walk
Mom says it's time I start feeding myself. We trie...
Here goes...
I'd better blow on it first to make sure its not t...
Ahh. That's just right.
►
2005
(264)
►
December
(30)
►
November
(22)
►
October
(34)
►
September
(24)
►
August
(22)
►
July
(30)
►
June
(52)
►
May
(35)
►
April
(15)
Nathaniel is coming!
Favorites
Emmaleigh
Kacie and Jewels
Drew and Jessi
Andrew
Soren
Nika and Christian
Solomon and Malachi
Lucy
Jenni
The Brown Family
The Attic
Did I Just Say That?
Phil's Travelogue
shop creative memories
design you own t-shirt
get some culture
talk about food
No comments:
Post a Comment