Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Here are the results of my most recent photo shoot. Please browse through and let my mom know which one you want by leaving a comment. She'll pick up the pictures next week, so you'll have one for your wallet/fridge/prominent place on your wall before too long! If you want to see the ones Mom didn't pick, let her know and she'll e-mail you the info. (This is a good one of some of my teeth) Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Sherri said...

I need a 5x7 of this one- I'll pay for it. i wouldn't mind a wallet too.
Hey Ben, we heard some stars have birthdays today. Charleton Heston, Susan Serandon are a
couple I remember, but they forgot to mention the biggest star- you!! We love you!!

Anonymous said...

This is Jessi -- and I think I might be late, but I like this picture :) How could you go wrong? Red shirt, jean overalls and little boy?! Too cute!