skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
The Paul and Andee Show: Starring Benton
Monday, September 19, 2005
Daddy helped me drive a boat.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
►
2007
(30)
►
April
(5)
►
March
(10)
►
February
(5)
►
January
(10)
►
2006
(135)
►
December
(16)
►
November
(13)
►
October
(6)
►
September
(10)
►
August
(8)
►
July
(9)
►
June
(10)
►
May
(12)
►
April
(7)
►
March
(8)
►
February
(17)
►
January
(19)
▼
2005
(264)
►
December
(30)
►
November
(22)
►
October
(34)
▼
September
(24)
I got my pictures taken today. The rest of my phot...
Arrrg ye landlubbers!
My mom and Aunt Snook got Emma and me some new toy...
Benton takes an early lead, leaving Emma to try an...
And Benton wins the first lap!
Dad thinks he found my twin. I don't know...
Me and the folks at Black Lake
Tooth Watch 2005
Last weekend, Mommy and Daddy took me to AC Gilber...
I crawled all the way through this tunnel.
I went swimming in a "creek" inside a house!
Daddy helped me drive a boat.
This picture was taken from three floors down!
Emmaleigh and I get to play together sometimes. It...
We went on a road trip to Ellensburg, Washington l...
We went to the state fair last week and had all ki...
I met some rabbits that were kind of neat. I did n...
Daddy and I found some drums.
I was pretty tired by the end of the day, but I go...
Editor's Notes
11 Months
Cruisin'. I love going for rides with my mom. I ta...
Puzzling...
Just thought I'd try out a new style. Am I cool, o...
►
August
(22)
►
July
(30)
►
June
(52)
►
May
(35)
►
April
(15)
Nathaniel is coming!
Favorites
Emmaleigh
Kacie and Jewels
Drew and Jessi
Andrew
Soren
Nika and Christian
Solomon and Malachi
Lucy
Jenni
The Brown Family
The Attic
Did I Just Say That?
Phil's Travelogue
shop creative memories
design you own t-shirt
get some culture
talk about food
No comments:
Post a Comment