I can see it! I finally think he looks a little like you. There is something in that "I am so innocent - I would never do anything wrong" smile that has Andee written all over it.
Go Huskies! I can't wait either, you can't go to a Huskies game without coming to see Grandma! Yeah!!
You look absolutely terrific. Grandmpa must be proud!
Oh, what a heart-melting smile! We just want to sqeeze him and kiss those cheeks!
That's a great color on you Ben! I know we probably won't be seeing a lot of purple shades on you....heehee
Post a Comment
5 comments:
I can see it! I finally think he looks a little like you. There is something in that "I am so innocent - I would never do anything wrong" smile that has Andee written all over it.
Go Huskies! I can't wait either, you can't go to a Huskies game without coming to see Grandma! Yeah!!
You look absolutely terrific. Grandmpa must be proud!
Oh, what a heart-melting smile! We just want to sqeeze him and kiss those cheeks!
That's a great color on you Ben! I know we probably won't be seeing a lot of purple shades on you....heehee
Post a Comment