Oh, I love your hat! Can't wait to see you tomorrow. Are you going to wear your hat? I bet you are working on your outfit already, my preppy boy. :) Love, Aunt Snook
Love your hat Ben! You are so Cute!Can you tell when Grandpa writes you even though it says it is Grandma? A good way is to look at the spelling and punctuation, Grandpa doesn't care much for that. When are you coming to see us? Emma is coming tomorrow. We love you. Try to sleep all night for your mommy okay?
Ohmygosh! CUTEST pic of you EVER, Ben!! It makes our mom want to squeeeze your chubby little cheeks ( I wish she would, and give ours a bit of a break)! We should do pizza soon. Solomon promises not to regurgitate anything :)
Ooooh! Grandma L wants one of these K. You are so bigger & hansomer every time I see you. Luv you lots. and I liked that hat the first time I saw it. :) B)
5 comments:
Oh, I love your hat! Can't wait to see you tomorrow. Are you going to wear your hat? I bet you are working on your outfit already, my preppy boy.
:) Love, Aunt Snook
ben ,gramps thinks your hat is cool,have you considerd a cowboy hat?
Love your hat Ben! You are so Cute!Can you tell when Grandpa writes you even though it says it is Grandma? A good way is to look at the spelling and punctuation, Grandpa doesn't care much for that. When are you coming to see us? Emma is coming tomorrow. We love you. Try to sleep all night for your mommy okay?
Ohmygosh! CUTEST pic of you EVER, Ben!! It makes our mom want to squeeeze your chubby little cheeks ( I wish she would, and give ours a bit of a break)! We should do pizza soon. Solomon promises not to regurgitate anything :)
Ooooh! Grandma L wants one of these K. You are so bigger & hansomer every time I see you. Luv you lots. and I liked that hat the first time I saw it. :) B)
Post a Comment